Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who am I?

I miss my old old friends

Even though at those moments, I didnt appreciate much

But the fact that I never see one person that I cared so much about anymore

Breaks me into bits making me say to myself

What if I saved him

... But he could only save himself

But the others, where did they go too?

People take me the wrong way, but I know that is my fault

I think I am someone that I'm not, but I don't think I'm someone that I am.

So who am I?

I used to have that stabalized group of friends that reminded me of who I was

And who I was proud to be.

There was never that bottomless feeling of nothing

But now they've dispersed and, I dont even know how I will continue

And it frightens me knowing that it may stay this way

But every inch of hope in me hopes it won't.

Every day is a constant reminder of why I wish i could sleep in through the day

Because at least dreaming can put a smile on my face

No comments: