Monday, November 23, 2009

Where were you?

If I were to follow this advice
The truth is
I'd have no one. 

No matter how much you think I'm dumb for having legit feelings
And no matter how many times you think your perfect
And that "you do nothing wrong at all"
I still have feelings. Your actions speak louder than words..
Well I guess thats the only way possible to put it
Since you decided not to give me words. 

Sometime God can show you strange things
Such as seeing what you thought as your best friend
As your worst
And your worst friend
As your best

I
Am
Done.

Lean on me
When your not strong
I'll be your friend
Someone to carry on
(Which is what i gave to you)
For, It wont be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on. 
(Way to be there.)

I know you think I'm "OVERREACTING"
Because you think this happened just once
But I don't have as many fingers
to count all the times
Where I needed somebody to lean on.

Where were you?

No comments: