Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Susannah

Why is it that this year, so much has happened? 2009  was an unforgettable year. which makes me scared for what's yet to come within this last month. 

To Susannah Kist-
I am praying for you. You were such a great woman. It is incredible how much I look back on all the classes I took from you, and how it helped form me transform into being the person I am today. The first biggest lesson I ever learned for the stage was from you. And I will never forget it. The way you taught, showed me that theatre is fun and all about what YOU as an actor put into it. Just look at how many stars you have trained! And your sweet and caring personality was just the most inspiring trait to learn from. I will never forget your smile and the way you loved all. Thank you for all you have done. God will keep you safe in his arms. 

No comments: