Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In the Driver's Seat.

As i said before... everything can change in the blink of an eye. 
If you are one who reflects stupid and immature 
And figures your lucky
And that your oh so fine
That you have the nerve to drink and drive...
I will loose all my respect for you.
I won't talk to you.
And I hope it gives you hell.

My friend's best friend was involved in a collision a few days ago
Hit by a drunk driver.
He is in critical condition
Yet the drunk driver walked away with a broken wrist.
This innocent young guy
Is currently in the hospital as we speak. 
His lung collapsed and few times
He went into cardiac arrest
And they had to revive him more than once. 

For just a few minutes ago
He is able to breathe on his own again. 
It's insane how much we give breathing for granted.
Because some people cant. 

No comments: