Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nick & Norah.

"Other bands, it's about sex. Or pain. Or some fantasy. But The Beatles, they knew what they were doing. You know the reason The Beatles made it so big? 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' First single. Fucking brilliant. Perhaps the most fucking brilliant song ever written. Because they nailed it. That's what everyone wants. Not 24-7 hot wet sex. Not a marriage that lasts a hundred years. Not a Porsche or a bj or a million-dollar crib. No. They wanna hold your hand. They have such a feeling that they can't hide. Every single successful love story has those unbearable and unbearably exciting moments of hand-holding." - Dev; Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

I saw this movie tonight, and i could just relate so much to my life. I felt every single emotion spread in this movie. The acting was incredible, and so was the cinematography. The city was just so beautifully shot, and the characters were all so perfect. The story was great too, and it had GOOD music! It was like, my soul-mate movie. When it comes out I'm gonna buy it and watch it again, and again, and again. And the best part, is that i saw it with all of my besties. I love our time spent together :) 

No comments: