Friday, April 3, 2009

In Envy

We as people shouldn't possibly get angry at others for having fun. 
Its only in envy where we choose to roll our eyes around
And it's only in care when we choose to stop the storm that'll blow lives away.
There is no possible way you can get scarred from living and taking advantage of every day.
I wanna laugh I wanna cry I wanna live. 
I want to see all while i can with a carpe diem
Without throwing down the Jenga in one simple pull. 
But i'm better than that so please don't yell and please dont scream.
I am not that girl you have seen. 
I am safe in my mind of all shady things
And i want to be trusted, because we all know you know. 
So please let me live before i may some how die
Because we as people shouldn't possibly get angry at others for having fun. 

No comments: