Thursday, August 13, 2009

When does it start?

It sort of breaks my heart that i've never been in love. I know I'm only in high school, but i just want to experience a high school sweetheart. People say that its not that big of a deal, but it is. To have a friend to hang out with, and you look forward to just simply watching a movie. Or just lying outside looking up at the stars. Everyone i know who is in love is just happy. So what am i missing out on? Curiosity kills and I'm ready to finally start living my life sometime. But i hate the wait. So then what do i do? keep my pace on sitting around waiting for something to happen? because it really doesn't seem as opportunities are close to mine. I don't know how much longer this will take, but any longer i feel like it'll be the end of it for me. I really believe therefore ill just be alone for a while. 

No comments: